For any questions or concerns please contact ???
Instructions for Live Remote Conferences
- Dial any of the following numbers:
- When asked for Conference ID, enter your conference ID and # **Please check your emails for the list of Conference IDs or Contact the main office to request it again.
- You may hear music until the teacher enters the class.
- When the teacher enters the class, all students and the teacher will hear each other. This is called “Conversation mode.”
- When the teacher puts you in “Presentation mode”, all students are muted and only the teacher can talk.
- At the end (or in the middle) of the class, teachers may put you in question and answer mode. If you want to ask a question press *6 and you will be able to speak. The teacher and the entire class will be able to hear your question. When you are finished speaking, press *6 again to mute your phone.
- To “raise your hand” during the class, press *5
- Students should be aware that the system automatically takes attendance and logs your entry time and the time that you hang up!