We have created a Google Calendar which has all of The Toronto Cheder important events and school closings. This calendar will be updated throughout the year so please make sure to check it to be aware of any schedule changes.
Please follow the steps below to integrate the Toronto Cheder Calendar into your various calendar applications.
The calendar can be viewed online at any time by clicking on the button below.
If you do not have a Google Account set up, please click here for Quick Steps to Setup a Google Account with a non-Gmail Email (yahoo, aol, etc.)
- Login to the Google Account you wish to add the calendar to (accounts.google.com/login)
- Navigate to your Google Calendar by clicking the Google Apps button on the top right corner of your browser. (It is easiest to do this from a computer/laptop as opposed to a phone. If you are using a phone, switch to desktop mode by tapping the menu button on the top corner of your browser and selecting the ‘Request Desktop Site’ checkbox. If you are using Safari, tap on Safari’s Share button and swipe left on the bottom row of options until you see the button labeled “Request Desktop Site.”)
- Click the down arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select From URL from the menu.
- Copy and paste the following URL:
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section.
It is imperative that you set your calendar notifications to notify you about any changes made to the Toronto Cheder Calendar.
- The Toronto Cheder Calendar should now be listed under Other calendars. Click the three dots that appear when you hover over the calendar’s name.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to Other Notifications. Choose the Email option for New Events, Changed Events, and Canceled Events.
You will now receive an email whenever there is a change to an event on the Toronto Cheder Calendar.
- After you have added the calendar to your Google Calendar ( see instructions above) you want to make sure it will sync with your phone’s calendar.
- Open your Google Calendar on your Android phone.
- Click the menu icon on the top left.
- Scroll down and click Settings.
- In the section under your email address you may see The Toronto Cheder Calendar or you might have to click See More to see it.
- Click on The Toronto Cheder Calendar.
- Click the toggle button next to where it says Sync.
The simplest way to sync calendar events to your iPhone is to download the Google Calendar app. If you’d prefer, you can sync the events with the Apple Calendar already on your iPhone.
Option 1: Download the Google Calendar App
- Download the Google Calendar app from the App Store.
- Sign in with your Google Account. Once you sign in, all your events will be synced.
Option 2: See your Google Calendar events in Apple Calendar
- Tap the Settings icon, then scroll down and select Passwords and Accounts.
- Tap Add Account and select Other.
- Select the Add Subscribed Calendar option.
- Copy and paste the following URL in the Server box and tap Next. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/c_cfovrtnseq8lnka6lockdlh93o%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Tap Next again to integrate the calendar.
* If this does not work, make sure you have the latest version of Apple Calendar on your phone. Click here for update instructions.
- Open Outlook and navigate to the Outlook Calendar
- From the Manage Calendars ribbon group select Open Calendar.
- Choose the From Internet option from the drop down list.
- Copy and paste the following URL into the box: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/c_cfovrtnseq8lnka6lockdlh93o%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Click OK to complete.